A classic winter delicacy, this Apple Crisp recipe is the dessert of the season for me 🥰🍎
This mouthwatering recipe is a burst of warm flavors and will have you drooling, the minute it is in the oven with its delicious wafting aroma😇✨
Try out this recipe for that instant dose of comfort and have a good time with your friends and family 🏻🙌🏻
1 tbsp castor sugar
1 + 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup cold salted butter, diced
1. Core and dice the apples into big cubes
2. In a bowl, add the chopped apples along with sugar, cinnamon powder and lemon juice. Set it aside
3. To make the crumb, add all purpose flour, brown sugar, oats and cold butter into a bowl.
4. Now using your fingers, rub in the butter with the rest of the ingredients so a sandy, crumbly texture is achieved.
5. In your baking dish, add the chopped apples mixture and evenly layer it to cover the entire dish.
6. Sprinkle the crumb all over it till the apples are covered.
7. Bake at 180 degree C for 30-40 mins.
8. Enjoy warm as is or with vanilla ice cream.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, apple crisp, apple pie, apple crumble, winters, winter dessert, festive season, eggless baking, baking, baking channel, easy baking recipes, quick desserts, food asmr, asmr videos, eggless recipes, fruit pies, must try dessert, easy apple dessert at home, december recipes, delhi, delhi winters
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: APPLE CRISP ASMR | ASMR BAKING VIDEO #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bwKo7gvMw