Rakhi means endless fun with siblings and having a delicious time together🥰 This Banoffee Pudding recipe is all things yummy and a perfect way to celebrate the sibling bond 🤌🏻🤌🏻Make this recipe a part of your Rakhi menu and make the sweetest memories 😎Try this recipe today and share it with us using #iMILKMAIDit Also, don’t forget to check out more such delicious recipes on www.milkmaid.in✨
✨1 can Nestlé MILKMAID
✨20 biscoff biscuits
✨3 tbsp melted butter
✨1/2 cup whipped cream
✨4 bananas sliced
✨Chocolate curls, for garnish
1. Take a cooker filled 3/4th with water and carefully place the sealed milkmaid can in the middle. Cover the cooker with a lid and whistle. Once one whistle is blown, then cook it at a low temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Let the cooker cool down completely and then take out the can.
3. Take the biscuits in a blender and melted butter, grind till a coarse powder is formed. Don’t grind it to a fine powder.
4. Once the milkmaid is cooked and cooled completely, open the can and transfer the prepared dulce de leche into a piping bag.
5. For the assembly, pour half of the biscuit mixture in the serving dish. Press the biscuit layer lightly to pack the bottom.
6. Arrange the sliced bananas over it.
7. Pipe a generous layer of dulce de leche over the bananas.
8. Repeat the whole process one more time to create 2 layers.
9. Cover the top with some whipped cream and top it up with chocolate curls, shavings and sliced bananas.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, banoffee pudding, desserts, rakhi, raksha bandhan, rakhi celebrations, festive, recipes, yummy, celebrations, eggless recipes, eggless desserts, easy desserts
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: *BEST EVER* BANOFFEE PUDDING RECIPE AT HOME | RAKSHA BANDHAN SPECIAL RECIPE #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYVJPqUCtyE