Time to celebrate the weekend with the iconic combination of Parle-G and Chai with this scrumptious pudding recipe ✨🥰 It’s got the most comforting flavors and will instantly bring back soo many memories at the very first go❤️
✨18-20 parle-g biscuits
✨1/4 cup milk for soaking
✨3 tbsp cornflour
✨1 tbsp cocoa powder
✨2 cups milk
✨1/2 cup fresh cream
✨6 tbsp sugar
✨3 tbsp tea leaves
✨1/2 tsp cardamom
✨1/2 cup chocolate
✨1/2 cup cream
1. For the pudding- In a bowl mix cornflour and cocoa powder and set it aside.
2. Take a sauce pan and add milk, fresh cream, tea leaves, cardamom and sugar. Bring this to simmer over medium heat.
3. Now, strain the chai mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer the entire mixture back to the saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously until it begins to thicken.
5. For chocolate ganache- in a bowl add 1/2 cup chocolate and pour 1/2 cup warm cream over it. Let it sit for a while till chocolate melts. Mix well till you achieve smooth consistency.
6. Assembly- Take a deep square dish. Begin by dipping Parle-G biscuits into room temperature milk. Create the first layer by arranging these biscuits at the bottom of the container and then add the chai pudding on the top of biscuit layer.
7. Repeat this step 3 times and spread chocolate ganache on the top evenly and let it set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
8. Enjoy the dessert cold.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, parle g, chai, pudding, pudding recipe, eggless recipe, baking, desserts, weekend binge, yummy, india, biscuit pudding, baking, recipes, food
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: *BEST EVER* PARLE G CHAI PUDDING | HOW TO MAKE PARLE G CHAI PUDDING AT HOME
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhEMHVrEe2M