Time to make the easiest and yummiest no bake biscuit chocolate roll ❤️✨ Made with the simplest of ingredients, this recipe makes for the perfect weekend treat and will have you going to back to it for more for sure✨💯
Chocolate biscuit cake
✨1/4 cup water
✨2+1/2 tbsp melted butter
✨2 tbsp cocoa powder
✨1 tsp coffee powder
✨6 tbsp sugar
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, coffee and water.
2. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Break the biscuits into small pieces. Place them in a large bowl.
4. Pour chocolate syrup over the biscuits and stir until well coated.
5. Transfer the mixture onto a parchment paper. Roll the parchment paper with mixture and press firmly to create a log.
6. Freeze it overnight or atleast 5-6 hours before serving.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, biscuit roll, no bake roll, no bake dessert, yummy, recipes, eggless, desserts, weekend, easy dessert, food, quick biscuit roll, easy biscuit dessert, instant desserts, recipes, quick recipes, easy dessert recipes, baking channel
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: *EASIEST* NO BAKE CHOCOLATE BISCUIT ROLL | HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CHOCOLATE ROLL AT HOME #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2OU-ONVPA