Baking a scrumptious Red Velvet Cake has never been easier with this superr easy one-bowl recipe🥰💁🏻♂️ This eggless version is a foolproof way to beat your dessert cravings in exactly 4 minutes and have a delicious time ✨❤️
✨1/2 cup milk
✨1/2 tbsp vinegar
✨1/2 cup sugar
✨1/4 cup oil
✨2 tbsp yogurt
✨1 tsp vanilla extract
✨1-2 drops red food colour
✨3/4 cup all purpose flour
✨1 tbsp cocoa powder
✨1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Pour milk and vinegar in a bowl and let it sit for 5 mins. It will curdle and form buttermilk.
2. To this, add sugar, oil and yogurt and give it a good mix.
3. Add vanilla extract and red food colour and whisk again to combine everything.
4. Add in the sifted dry ingredients, that are all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
5. Mix again to form a smooth batter with no lumps.
6. Microwave on normal settings for 4 mins or till a skewer comes out clean.
7. Glaze the top with some cream cheese frosting.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, red velvet, one bowl red velvet cake, one bowl cake, eggless baking, eggless recipes, easy red velvet cake recipe, baking channel, cake recipe, microwave cake, no oven cake, instant cake recipe home, quick desserts, desserts, recipes
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: *EASIEST* RED VELVET CAKE IN 4 MINUTES | HOW TO MAKE INSTANT RED VELVET CAKE #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7K702x9Bc