Episode 16 of #SmallServeDesserts, a series where I bring to you recipes for people who want to experiment with baking in small batches and want to avoid investing in ingredients in big quantities ❤️✨
This weekend calls for a simple aata jaggery cake that makes for a perfect tea time treat 🥰
Made with whole wheat flour and jaggery, this cake recipe will be your go-to when you want to make something less elaborate yet super indulgent❤️
✨1/4 cup yogurt
✨1/4 tsp baking soda
✨3/4 cup aata
✨1/2 tsp baking powder
✨6 tbsp jaggery powder
✨1/4 cup oil
✨1/4 tsp vanilla extract
✨2 tbsp milk
✨1/4 cup almonds
1. Grease a 4’’ springform pan with oil and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in yogurt and baking soda. Give this a good mix and set it aside for 5 minutes. The mixture will foam up and almost double up in size.
3. Then combine jaggery, vegetable oil, milk and vanilla and whisk them with the yogurt and baking soda mixture.
4. Sift in aata and baking powder with the wet ingredients and and gently fold them in to bring batter together
5. Transfer batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle chopped almonds all over the top.
6. Bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, eggless cake, eggless baking, atta cake, jaggery cake, easy cake at home, tea time cake, best cake recipe, no refined sugar, healthy cake, healthy baking, healthy desserts, weekend binge, how to make cake at home, eggless recipe
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: EGGLESS ATTA JAGGERY CAKE RECIPE | EASY ATTA CAKE AT HOME | NO MAIDA, NO REFINED SUGAR CAKE #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=md6o981B0qU