Take your chai time to the next level with the best-ever Oats & Atta Biscuit recipe🥰 Super simple to make, these no maida and no refined sugar baked goodies are a perfect pick-me-up and you surely won't be stopping at one 🏻🙌🏻
✨1/2 cup butter, softened
✨1/2 cup jaggery powder
✨1/2 tsp vanilla extract
✨1 cup oats
✨1 cup atta
✨1/4 tsp baking soda
✨1 tsp baking powder
✨1/4 cup chocolate chips
✨1/4 cup dried berries
✨2-3 tbsp milk
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with silicon mat.
2. In a bowl, cream together the softened butter and jaggery powder until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract to the butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
4. Now add atta, oats, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Fold in the dried chopped berries and chocolate chips in the dough.
6. Add milk and knead gently until the dough comes together. Be careful not to over-knead.
7. Roll the dough onto a parchment paper and cut into rectangle shape.
8. Place the rectangle shaped cookies on the silicon mat.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the biscuits turn golden brown.
10. Remove the biscuits from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, aata biscuits, oats biscuits, healthy biscuits, desserts, eggless recipes, eggless baking, baking, food channel, yummy, oats, healthy recipes, healthy
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: NO MAIDA, NO REFINED SUGAR HEALTHY OATS BISCUITS AT HOME | HOW TO MAKE BISCUITS AT HOME #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtByNXXHSA