Things have gone seriously nutty!😉 I’m drooling over the crunch of my absolute walnuts and the delectable taste of coffee– that come together sooo perfectly in these bars. 😍 I mean, the satisfying crunchhh is justttt …and the subtly sweet flavours of toffee are worth every bite.
Try this recipe today and be all set to gorge onn! ✨
1 cup butter
🍫1 cup caster sugar
🍫1/2 cup chopped walnuts
🍫1 cup dark chocolate chips
🍫¼ cup walnuts
🍫Sea salt to sprinkle
1. Line an 8” square pan or a baking tray with parchment paper
2. In a heavy bottom pan, add sugar and let the sugar caramelise completely.
3. Then add the butter and cook it with the caramelised sugar until they’re combined completely and the mixture thickens. This will take about 5-7 minutes. Keep stirring continuously. Fold in the chopped walnuts
4. Carefully pour the mixture onto the lined tray and let it cool.
5. Melt the dark chocolate chips on double boiler and then spread it over the cooled toffee.
6. Top with more walnuts and sprinkle some sea salt.
7. The toffee is ready, enjoy! Store them in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, toffee walnut barks, walnut barks, toffee barks, easy desserts recipes, quick dessert recipes, dessert recipes, walnut recipes, eggless recipes, baking channel, food channel, desserts, shorts, viral recipes, toffee desserts, desserts at home, dessert recipes at home, how to make walnut barks at home
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: TOFFEE WALNUT BARKS | NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE #shorts #toffee
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=btk2Qoll-bM