Tiramisu is a classic Italian coffee-flavoured dessert that literally means “Pick Me Up” and this is exactly what this dessert is going to do for you 🙌🏻
- UNSALTED BUTTER 80 GRAMS (SOFTENED)
- CASTOR SUGAR 130 GRAMS
- VANILLA ESSENCE 2 TSP
- WHIPPING CREAM 60 ML
- REFINED FLOUR 240 GRAMS
- BAKING POWDER 4 GRAMS
- SALT 1 TSP / 4 GRAMS
- MILK 60 ML
- POWDERED SUGAR (FOR DUSTING)
- Preheat the oven at 180° C
- In a bowl add the butter & castor sugar, cream them using a beater over high speed until light & fluffy.
- Then add vanilla essence & whipping cream, whisk until combined.
- Once all the wet ingredients have combined, sift in all the dry ingredients & fold them into the wet mixture, make sure you don't overmix.
- Lastly add the milk & mix until combined, your batter for eggles lady fingers is ready.
- Transfer it into a piping bag & pipe out of he lady fingers onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Generously dust the lady fingers with powdered sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 for 12-15 minutes.
- Once baked, transfer them onto a cooling rack & let me hem cool down completely.
- COFFEE 3 TBSP
- WATER 1.5 CUPS (BOILING HOT)
- SUGAR 2.5 TBSP
- KAHLUA / DARK RUM 2 TBSP
- Add the coffee into a bowl followed by water & sugar, mix well until the sugar dissolves then set the mixture aside until it comes to the room temperature.
- Then lastly add the alcohol & stir, your boozy coffee mix is ready.
- WHIPPING CREAM 200 GRAMS (SWEETENED) (CHILLED)
- MASCARPONE 300 GRAMS
- POWDERED SUGAR 50 GRAMS
- VANILLA ESSENCE 1.5 TSP
- In a large bowl add the whipping cream & whisk it using a beater until stiff peaks are formed.
- Then add the mascarpone in a separate bowl along with the powder sugar & whisk it with your hand until combined.
- Add the vanilla essence into the cheese mixture & mix again.
- Further transfer the whipped cream into the cheese mixture & fold everything until combined.
- The filling for tiramisu is ready.
- Soak the lady fingers in the coffee mixture for 30-45 seconds & layer them a the bottom.
- Add half of the filling over it, you can using a piping bag with a large nozel & layer it out evenly using an offset spatula.
- Then repeat this entire process with the lady fingers & the remaining filling.
- Place the tiramisu in the fridge for at least 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Dust cocoa powder on the tiramisu before serving.
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, tiramisu at home, tiramisu, eggless tiramisu recipe, best ever tiramisu, tiramisu from scratch, chef sanjyot keer, your food lab recipe, dessert recipes, easy desserts at home, Italian dessert recipes, Italian tiramisu, baking, eggless baking, tiramisu without eggs, creamy tiramisu recipe, how to make lady fingers at home
By: Bake With Shivesh
Title: *EASIEST* EGGLESS TIRAMISU AT HOME WITH @YourFoodLab | HOW TO MAKE TIRAMISU FROM SCRATCH #shorts
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmMzyQmYXY